Agribusiness Study Program Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta has organized structured curriculum consist of main competency, supporting competency, and the other competency to bring out the graduates based on vision and mission, and purpose of study program that oriented to the future, in order to make competitive graduates in accordance with vision and mission of UMY (based on the decree of Rector No 021/SK-UMY/X/2012).
The main competencies of Agribusiness graduate student consist of 8 hard skills competency and 5 soft skills competency.
Hard skill competency consist of :
- Master the economic, business, management, entrepreneurship, and agriculture technology to organize Agribusiness company.
- Capable to organize and lead the agribusiness company creative and innovative.
- Capable to arrange, implement and develop local food business that adapt to environmental change.
- Capable to decide the strategic and operational and be brave to take the business risk responsibly.
- Capable to identified the problem and give the alternative solution in agribusiness comprehensively and responsibly.
- Master the communication principle and concept to give the alternative solution in agribusiness issues.
- Capable to arrange and implement the scientific research to found the scientific result that recognized by the community.
- Master the quantitative and qualitative research method to analyze the agribusiness problems and be responsible for the academic analysis result.
Soft skill competency consist of :
- Ability to develop the creativity and innovative in agribusiness development.
- Ability to work in team in multi-discipline.
- Capable to be long-life learner and globally insightful.
- Have and entrepreneurship character in agribusiness.
- Have leadership character.
Subject on Agribusiness Study Program
|I||22U 131||Agriculture Science||2|
|22U 211||Economics Mathematics||2|
|22U 311||Agriculture Communication||2|
|22U 221||Basic Management||2|
|22P 121||Aqidah Akhlaq||2|
|22P 311||Computer & Information Technology||4|
|22L 111||English Language I||1|
|22L 211||Pancasila and Nationality||2|
|II||22P 212||Agriculture Production Technology||3|
|22U 232||Micro Economic||3|
|22U 222||Agribusiness Management||3|
|22P 232||Agribusiness Sociology||2|
|22U 621||Indonesian Language||2|
|22P 131||Fiqih Muamalah||2|
|22L 122||English Language II||1|
|III||22U 143||Plan Protection||3|
|22U 223||Agriculture Production Technology||3|
|22U 233||Human Resource Management||3|
|22U 273||Agriculture Marketing||3|
|22P 565||Managerial Economic||2|
|22U 283||Basic Accounting||3|
|22P 416||Community Dynamics||3|
|22P 141||Agricultural Thematic Commentary||2|
|22L 133||English Language III||1|
|IV||22U 414||Macro Economic Policy||3|
|22U 122||Agribusiness Qualification||3|
|22P 222||Technology of Agricultural Products Processing in Islamic Perspective||3|
|22U 263||Marketing Management||3|
|22U 243||Finance Management||2|
|22P 114||Sharia Finance Institution||3|
|22U 424||Policy of Agricultural Development||2|
|22L 144||English Language IV||1|
|V||22U 165||Industrial Plan Empowerment||3|
|22U 324||Advertisement Design||3|
|22U 155||Business Partnership and Communication||3|
|22U 746||Business Plan||3|
|22U 335||International Trading||3|
|22L 155||English Language V||1|
|VI||22U 616||Research Methodology||3|
|22U 617||Quantitative Methodology||3|
|22U 516||Technique of Community Empowerment Design||4|
|22P 224||Agribusiness Information Management||3|
|22U 736||Counseling Technique & Problem Solving Analysis||3|
|22L 166||English Language VI||1|